Friday, January 26, 2018

Bloody Fleury and the French Book Tour 2018


I’m heading back to France next week to promote my latest book SANS LENDEMAIN. While I’m there, I hope to see old friends and meet new friends. If you’re around, please come say hi.

I’ll be at the festival Bloody Fleury from February 2-4 signing books and meeting people. On the third day of the festival, I’ll be on the 3 pm panel “When Violence Generates Violence” with Jean-Luc Bizien and Jacques-Olivier Bosco, moderated by Olivier Vanderbecq.

On February 5th, at 6 pm I’ll do a public presentation at the bookstore Richer in Angers.

On February 6th, at 7 pm I’ll do a public presentation at the bookstore L’Embarcadère in Saint-Nazaire.

On February 7th, at 7 pm I’ll do a public presentation at the bookstore Coiffard in Nantes.

On February 8th at 7 pm I’ll do a public presentation at the bookstore L’Esprit Livre in Lyon.


On February 9th at 7 pm I’ll do a public presentation at the bookstore Chroniques in Cachan.

No comments: